MES in SAP
MES in SAP ERP means - no middleware, - no interfaces with maximum data transparency.
X-NetMES is an MES system with a modular structure that utilizes the existing SAP ERP or S/4HANA data structure and enhances it with the requirements of an MES solution.
The X-NetMES portfolio covers all areas of a classic MES application:
- Order data collection such as labour time, machine time or number of units in relation to the SAP order and work centre.
- Labour time tracking for the registration of non-productive time to the collection of at work time (clock-in - clock-out).
- Machine data logging with direct communication with the machine and process equipment.
- Quality data collection in production for operator self-inspections or inspections during goods receipts.
- Material data collection including registration of materials and quantities for consumption with batch or serial number (traceability).
- Maintenance data collection to increase the availability of technical equipment and precise performance settlement.
- Detailed planning for the precise management of the production flow and resources.
- Cockpit for the current overview, evaluation of the past and as a measuring tool for the KVP.
X-NetMES also means: Standard software that is customized to meet the requirements of the respective production or assembly process through parametrization.
"Standard software is simply standard software with update capability!"